Skip to main content

I give up

As a control freak, as a fighter, as someone who thinks I will always find I way if I try hard enough, it's incredible for me to say it, but I give up. I really give up; I tried everything I could and there's nothing more I can think of to get out of this.

I spent the last 2 hours crying, yes, me crying; real tears, a first since 2007. And contrary to what I thought, no it doesn't feel better, I still feel equally like shit. 

On one hand, my brain refuses to acknowledge the "it's really over" fact. I never felt this way about anyone before and no mental connection ever felt so right. So if it was that right, then he must also be feeling the same way, afterall it had been him who said "a story going too right". And if he feels the same, then it's not the end, it's just a shitty temporary phase that will end with a happy ending.

On the other, he knows I'm here. He knows I adore him. And he's not doing anything about it. God only knows if he had met/fallen in love with someone else younger, prettier and easier to deal with. And I won't blame him. If I had a choice, I wouldn't choose me either; but there had been times when I made him happy, or at least, so I thought.

I really don't know where to go from here.  10 months of no contact; I did every trick in the book; cut your hair, change the color, work out, work, study, travel, date, eye candy guys, brain stimulation guys, hate someone, work harder, and harder, and harder. But I give up! Nothing works. He's like a heart beat, you know it's there, you ignore it to move on, but when it hurts, you can't physically remove your heart, can you?

Today, I've been torn between two stupid thoughts, blocking him out of my life , delete the emails, phone number, unfriend him and anyone who reminds me of/ is connected to him, who needs drama sort of thing. But then how can I guarantee life plays nice and doesn't drop him from the sky in my face physically. It has happened once, and the world is tiny, it will happen again. I'll just make myself look like a pathetic idiot.

Or , the complete opposite, give him a call. Although I can't think of something now, I'm sure given some thought I can make up a very convincing excuse of why to call. Or even pull a Lionel Richie style "I just called to say I love you" stunt. But then what, it's not like I'm getting closure. There is no closure, if there was, then I have had my closure last jan with the epic "so long and thanks for all the fish". So what am I going for with my master plan, given I found the courage and the excuse? A virtual slap on the face, with a cold reply like "is there anything I can help you with?" , which has happened before, or even worse, silence, the signature mark; both of which will make look and feel like the world's biggest pathetic idiot.

So... What next? I have no fucking idea. I really don't know. I'll probably spend the rest of the night staring at the ceiling and crying my eyes out till I fall asleep but what happens tomorrow ? I have no clue. I'll pray for a solution, a miracle cure or a magic formula.

Good night readers. Pray for me

Comments

Anonymous said…
أنتي محتاجة لعلاج للقلب
ولا بوجد علاج للقلب أفضل من قرأءة القرآن
القرآن ربيع القلب وغنى له عن كل شيء
إنتي على فكرة مش محتاجة تنسي شخص كنتي بتحبيه للدرجة دي أنتي محتاجة تتعايشي مع هذه المشاعرة و تنقيها من الشوائب اللي بتدايقة
إعملي تصالح مع نفسك ومع الدنيا ومع الحياه كلها خلي عندك أمل .. أمل في الله
ربنا يريح قلبك
أختك نسمة فاضل

Popular posts from this blog

الفرق بين الطبخ على نار هادئة والطبخ السريع

 لاحظت إن بقى لى فترة كل تدويناتي إما تتحدث عن الحب (أو عدمه) والمشاعر (أو عدمها) أو تدوينات حزينة نكدية بتبني جو من  الكآبة العامة اللي محدش لا طايقها ولا ناقصها اصلا. فقررت بيني وبين نفسي أني مش هكتب حتى يكون عندي شئ خفيف وظريف أكتب عنه. المشكلة للأسف اللي وجهتني هي أن كل اللي بيدور في بالي دلوقتي إما الشغل ومشاكله اللي مبتخلصش أو حوار المشاعر اللي قلت إني مش هتكلم فيه، فقررت أسكت. بس النهارده وأنا في العربية مراوحة البيت من الشغل جائت لي فكرة قلت رغم إنها بتكسر شوية القرار اللي فوق إلا إنها تمشي مع فكرة خفيفة فممكن نعملها إستثناء فكرت في قد إيه "الإعجاب أو الإنبهار" بشخص ده عامل زي طرق الطبيخ، فيها السريع واللي على نار هادئة والللي الواحد يقعد يجهز فيه ويستنى عليه في الفرن إنه يستوي، مبيستويش. طبعا أنا محبب عليا أقول "الحب عامل زي الطبيخ"، بس من ناحية، أنا لسة من كام يوم بقول إن الإعجاب محتاج كثير علشان يبقى حب أصلا، ومن ناحية تانية حسيت إن الجملة مستهلكة جدا من قبل النكت القالشة.    أنا كنت طول عمري بميل للطبيخ السريع، زي طريقة "ستير فراي"، في

انا اسفة , مش عايزة اتنيل -0

بمناسبة شهر رمضان الكريم اللي الناس فيه بتبقى زهقانة و عايزة حكايات و بمناسبة اني كل ما اقعد قدام التلفزيون الاقي مسلسل مختلف فيه سوسن بدر بتقول لإبنها او بنتها "عقبال ما افرح بيكي و بمناسبة اذاعة مسلسل عايزة اتجوز اللي كل الناس بتبصلي اني المفروض اخده مثل اعلى و اروح ادور على عريس و بما ان عادة المصريين ان لازم ينكدوا على الواحد في اي مناسبة سعيدة و يفكروا باللي نقصوا في حياتوا و بمناسبة كلمة "عقبال" اللي عمري ما حبيتها ولا طيقتها و بمناسبة العريس الاخير , توتو عضلات اللي خلاني جبت اخري و قلت " رضينا بالهم و الهم مارضيش بينا و بمناسبة حالة الاكتئاب الاخيرة الي كنت فيها مش عارفة اشوف ربع الكوباية المليان احب اشارك معاكوا حكيتي مع الحب و الجواز و الذى منه , هاسميها "انا اسفة , مش عايزة اتنيل" . الحكاية دي فيها فضايح , و اعترافات , جزء لا بأس به من تاريخي الاسود . القصص كتير , منها الي يضحك و منها الي يبكي بس في الاخر هيا حصليت خلاص , و تسببت في تكوين شخصيتي و الي حصل حصل , و جائز لو شاركت الناس, تقدروا انا ليه بقيت كده في ناس هاتزعل مني , عادي متوقعة, ما اك

An annoying night out!

Warning: Angry post ahead.. read at your own risk. Yesterday, I had dinner with a few people from work. We went to this traditional kebab place in Agouza called El-Me3'arbel (food is really good by the way) but the evening was ruined for me. 3 of us entered slightly later than the rest of the group; we sat at the end of a long table. It was a crowded little place so all the tables where sort of crammed together in a small area. By now you'd say.. so what's new.. it's not like you haven't been to such a place before, why was the evening ruined. Well, from the moment we walked in , a young guy with his friend on the table on my left and a complete moron who was sitting alone on a table on my right decided that somehow I would be the entertainment of the evening. At first I tried the, yasmine-it's-just-in-your-head but then who was I kidding. Then I tried the ignore-it-and-it-will-go-away approach/ if you don't make eye contact they will get bored and stop it,