Skip to main content

The ITWorx Experince

Warning.. this is a LONG post!
Today, was my last working day at ITWorx. It was a fun filled day , just touring around the company in peace chatting with my friends as everyone wished me good luck (some sincere, some just had to say it), but anyway.. it was nice. It's been a relief for me to actually leave ITWorx, not that it's a bad company or anything, its that I have been quite down at work for the last 8 months and it seemed that it was time to move on. I usually have this delay issue, where I dont "feel" things right away, but it starts hitting me long after it has passed. So , so far, I'm just thrilled about the change, the new job and starting a new chapter of my life. It's been 2 and a half years at ITWorx full of events and friends among other things. But today, as I moved my mug out o the 2nd floor kitchen as I was heading to my car, I could vividly remember the whole of those 2 and half years passing right in front of my eyes. It's been a mixture of times, emotions and you know.. a huge WOW as i remembered all the things that have passed.
I remember the day of my interview when I marketed myself to the management. I remember my first day, my first location between two cubicles, my first task... I remember the start of a great friendship that turned into a great romance and eventually turned into a great pain. I remember when Nag joined then Cookie and the start of a "gang" with Mahfouz, Chris , Kareem Moustafa. I remember another great gang with Hamba, Mekks, Nader, Ingy, Ayooy, aya , May Hamba. And other great gangs and other great things. I rememeber Hurghada trip, lunchs at MacDonald's, deliveries from Peking. I remember Costa Coffee and holding hands on the way to work. I remember walks with Haboosh or Nag around the company to put off some steam when we're angry about our bosses or something. I remember how I would spend all day chatting on msn while working with Nora or Racha and I remember selecting the perfect timing to pray so the room isnt too crowded or too empty.I remember Nag's frog prince (http://zeww.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!B14D3364F7F0FFE1!110.entry) , my red and pink flower, the smiley watch, the chocolate booklet which miraculously disappeared. I remember the millions of times we complained about Chef Emad's cooking yet always going back when we felt too lazy or too broke to order something else. And I remember several farewell's , brithdays , surprises and all sort of events. Then the new group of people who came at later phases but are still great, shimo, sandy , emad, Kooki...etc. I remember leaving to Dubai, and coming back.. Getting engaged, breaking up... all that happened in ITWorx.
And as hard as I try not to relate places to people but how can I not, when most of the poeple I met at ITWorx helped change my life. The sad thing is.. I came to ITWorx 2.5 years ago, healing from a broken heart, not sure where life would take me next and not sure what I want to do. Now, 2.5 years, here I am, leaving ITWox, healing from a broken heart, not sure where life would take me next and not sure what I want to do.. ironic, isnt it?! But I guess that's life.. I'm attaching some pics.. from itworx outings, trips, events or just stuff!

hurgada trip safari ride (where i broke my arm)

itworx dec 2006 event

itworx dec 2006 event


Wolypmics 2005 winner team


gang pics.. sometime in 2005


at shahinaz's wedding


frog prince and red/pink flower at my cubicle

Nag and I some random day at the office


sunset at itworx car park


The Mz...i weighed the most at that point


another random office pic





Leaving day pics!
Leaving day pics!

Leaving day pics!


Leaving day pics!


Leaving day pics!


Leaving day pics!

Leaving day pics!


Leaving day pics!


Leaving day pics!


Leaving day pics! (notice the yellow smiley clock)

Leaving day pics!

Leaving day pics!

Leaving day pics!


Mekks leaving day
Mekks leaving day
Budapest
Budapest
Budapest

Budapest

Dubai with the team
Dubai with the team
More Budapest
Mekks farewell

Comments

Nag said…
Zewwish....

wow.... :D

Seeing this made me realize.. We go a looooooooooong way back.. (and we have some really cool pics, some of which i didnt know existed!)

Here's to you ZawZaw...

kisses,
N.
Anonymous said…
Zeww ya Zeww...
Amazin blog ya zeww... i luv the pics...
i just realised... Im really gonna miss u ya bent... *sniff*

Good luck zeww... and keep in touch alwayz... :):)

InGy
Eman M said…
:(
I knew about your leaving very late, on Thursday akher el nahar khales and by a complete coincidence.
Kan nefsi asallem 3leiki before leaving to say goodbye and good luck.
Please, whenever you pass by, let me know.

Kisses ya zeww.

Popular posts from this blog

الفرق بين الطبخ على نار هادئة والطبخ السريع

 لاحظت إن بقى لى فترة كل تدويناتي إما تتحدث عن الحب (أو عدمه) والمشاعر (أو عدمها) أو تدوينات حزينة نكدية بتبني جو من  الكآبة العامة اللي محدش لا طايقها ولا ناقصها اصلا. فقررت بيني وبين نفسي أني مش هكتب حتى يكون عندي شئ خفيف وظريف أكتب عنه. المشكلة للأسف اللي وجهتني هي أن كل اللي بيدور في بالي دلوقتي إما الشغل ومشاكله اللي مبتخلصش أو حوار المشاعر اللي قلت إني مش هتكلم فيه، فقررت أسكت. بس النهارده وأنا في العربية مراوحة البيت من الشغل جائت لي فكرة قلت رغم إنها بتكسر شوية القرار اللي فوق إلا إنها تمشي مع فكرة خفيفة فممكن نعملها إستثناء فكرت في قد إيه "الإعجاب أو الإنبهار" بشخص ده عامل زي طرق الطبيخ، فيها السريع واللي على نار هادئة والللي الواحد يقعد يجهز فيه ويستنى عليه في الفرن إنه يستوي، مبيستويش. طبعا أنا محبب عليا أقول "الحب عامل زي الطبيخ"، بس من ناحية، أنا لسة من كام يوم بقول إن الإعجاب محتاج كثير علشان يبقى حب أصلا، ومن ناحية تانية حسيت إن الجملة مستهلكة جدا من قبل النكت القالشة.    أنا كنت طول عمري بميل للطبيخ السريع، زي طريقة "ستير فراي"، في

انا اسفة , مش عايزة اتنيل -0

بمناسبة شهر رمضان الكريم اللي الناس فيه بتبقى زهقانة و عايزة حكايات و بمناسبة اني كل ما اقعد قدام التلفزيون الاقي مسلسل مختلف فيه سوسن بدر بتقول لإبنها او بنتها "عقبال ما افرح بيكي و بمناسبة اذاعة مسلسل عايزة اتجوز اللي كل الناس بتبصلي اني المفروض اخده مثل اعلى و اروح ادور على عريس و بما ان عادة المصريين ان لازم ينكدوا على الواحد في اي مناسبة سعيدة و يفكروا باللي نقصوا في حياتوا و بمناسبة كلمة "عقبال" اللي عمري ما حبيتها ولا طيقتها و بمناسبة العريس الاخير , توتو عضلات اللي خلاني جبت اخري و قلت " رضينا بالهم و الهم مارضيش بينا و بمناسبة حالة الاكتئاب الاخيرة الي كنت فيها مش عارفة اشوف ربع الكوباية المليان احب اشارك معاكوا حكيتي مع الحب و الجواز و الذى منه , هاسميها "انا اسفة , مش عايزة اتنيل" . الحكاية دي فيها فضايح , و اعترافات , جزء لا بأس به من تاريخي الاسود . القصص كتير , منها الي يضحك و منها الي يبكي بس في الاخر هيا حصليت خلاص , و تسببت في تكوين شخصيتي و الي حصل حصل , و جائز لو شاركت الناس, تقدروا انا ليه بقيت كده في ناس هاتزعل مني , عادي متوقعة, ما اك

When Love Died

Yes, love died, about a year ago. No body knows exactly when, but it was sometimes early September or late August. Can you imagine something as big as love dying and no one noticing? Well, people did notice, in a way or another, but rather they couldn't possibly imagine that love , could in fact, die! For some, it changed into other feelings; feelings that could have usually be confused with love - lust, possessiveness , compassion, familiarity, kindness, fear of loneliness or even instinctive protectiveness. But there are a few people who are still lost at see with the void that death of love left behind. They struggle to find meaning. They... Ah well,.. Here are some stories from these people: Scene 4 Greenwich Wednesday, September 4th, 2014 It wasn't very rainy that day, unlike the rest of the week, so Tom thought that today has to be the day. He stopped at Marks and Spenser's on the way to class to pick up some flowers and concealed them cleverly. The day w